Jafza Off Shore Company
The Jebel Ali Free Zone was established in 1985 by the Government of Dubai. It has an area of over 100 square kilometers and built around the largest artificial port in the world. Companies incorporated at the JAFZ have customarily been required to have a physical presence in Jebel Ali.
The concept of offshore company setup was first introduced in Dubai in 2001 but it got a proper structure on January 15, 2003 when JAFZA Offshore Company Regulations 2003 came into existence.
JAFZA Offshore Company incorporation 2003 implemented comprehensive rules and regulations for offshore company formation in Dubai.
Dubai offshore company is well-defined as a non-resident company which is having a corporate legal structure in Jebel Ali Free zone Dubai UAE. JAFZA Offshore Company Regulation 2003 permits the incorporation of an offshore company by individual or by establishments.
Benefits of JAFZA Offshore Company Setup
- No need to acquire office premises
- JAFZA offshore company registration provides high level of asset protection
- Zero percent tax environment
- Allows 100% foreign ownership
- Minimum operational cost in JAFZA offshore company
- JAFZA offshore company formation has no limit on flow of capital
- Easy and simple procedure of incorporation
- Opportunity to invest in properties worldwide
- Transfer of shares and assets etc
- There is no minimum capital requirement
- Buying Freehold properties in Dubai which are approved by JAFZA (Properties from Developers like Dubai Properties Nakheel, Emmar etc.)
- Through JAFZA offshore company, one can open and operate Bank accounts in Dubai (local or international bank in Dubai) on the name of the company
Sky & Hawk Services
We are providing following services:-
- Preparing registration Application
- Preparing Incorporation Certificate
- Assisting in opening a bank account in Dubai
- Filing applications with the registrar of Companies in Jebel Ali Free zone